O2 is an innovative concept design for a magnetic dumbbell by designers Suhyun Yoo, Hongseok Kim and Juhyeon Lee that includes the following features:
– The strength of these electromagnets can be set by adjusting the level of electric power according to the work out intensity wanted by the user.
– It is no longer necessary to carry different regular dumbbells for ten different work out levels, instead only one magnetic dumbbell will always meet the current needs of different training intensity levels.
– By integrating the push-pull power of the embedded electromagnets, users are no longer bound to the local gym.
– The display indicates 8-circled bars which each represents an additional weight of 3kg.
– The user can conveniently choose the right training weight ranging from 3kg to 24kg at a glance.
– The user can follow the repetitions of each training-set as they are indicated on the display in the middle of the device.
Via: Yanko Design